About SHILOH TRADING CO., LTD.
SHILOH TRADING CO., LTD. is a Korean corporation with its principal place of business at 41, CENTUM 5-RO NSN BLDG, 302HO BUSAN-SI HAEUNDAE-GU 48059, SOUTH KOREA
This site is operated by SHILOH TRADING CO., LTD.
For the purpose of data protection laws, in relation to any personal information collected from you via the Site, SHILOH TRADING CO., LTD. is the data controller.
When this Policy applies
This Policy applies:
- to your use of our website or application that directed you to this Policy, and/or the website where this Policy is published (the “Site”); or
- if you otherwise share your personal information with us, for example if you contact us with a query or ask us to send you marketing.
We may change the terms of this Policy from time to time and you should check it regularly. The last updated date is shown at the beginning of this Policy. If we make any material changes, we will post such changes on the Site.
How we use your data
We will only ever process your personal information if we have a lawful basis to do so. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process orders that you place and to facilitate any returns: where you order goods from the Site, we will collect your name, email address, phone number, delivery address and payment details to process your order, deliver those goods to you and, where applicable, facilitate any product returns.
This will include sharing your personal information with delivery companies and other subcontractors, such as payment providers, as well as credit reference agencies for the purposes of assessing fraud, credit and/or security risks.
We collect this personal information to enter into and perform the contract for the sale of goods.
- your email address;
- technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, screen resolution, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including but not limited to the full Uniform Resource Locators, clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We use this information:
- to provide you with a more effective user experience (such as by displaying goods we believe you will be interested in, based on your purchase history and browsing habits) associate other data with you, analyze other data we collect, and identify other potential customers (e.g. “look alike” customers);
- to help us improve the Site; and
- for the purpose of making the Site more secure, to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To provide customer services to you: we may collect your name, email address, phone number and (if on social media) your handle in order to provide various supporting customer services to you (such as where you contact us with a question in connection with a product by phone, email or social media). We use your account information to notify you about important service messages, such as material changes to this policy, product recalls or information about your account.
We process your personal information in these circumstances because it’s in our legitimate interests to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
- For marketing purposes: where you have opted in via the Site to receive updates on our goods and services including offers, promotions and new product releases, we will process your personal information to provide you these updates in line with the preferences you have provided.
We will only use your personal information in this way with your consent.
You can withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at [email@example.com] or, where relevant, by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing communication you receive from us. We also work with social networks to provide custom audience targeting, which involves uploading your email address to those platforms. We do this under our legitimate interest to promote our business.
- Where you enter a competition, promotion or survey: we will collect your name, email address and any other personal data that forms a part of the entry (this may differ depending on the competition, promotion or survey). We do this under our legitimate interest to run our promotions effectively and to award the prizes to the winner.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, otherwise disclose, or share personal information we collect and hold about you, except as described in this Policy.
We provide personal information to the third parties listed below with prior consent from the data subject.
|Recipient (Country) and Contact information of the person responsible for data privacy||Purpose of using personal; data of the receipient||Personal data items to be trasfered||Retention/use period of the recipient||Transfer data and method|
|The company that receives personal data must be specified in detail.||ex) Business alliances such as marketing and event co-hosting||ex) Name, address, phone number, email address||* years||ex) Upon registration, Remote transmission using a private network|
- Samorga if we stop running their web store: if we stop running Samorga’s web store, we will transfer the marketing database and order transaction history to them, so they can continue to support you and keep in touch where you’ve asked to hear more about their brand.
- If our business is sold/transferred: we may also share your personal information in the event that we sell or transfer any part of our business or assets, including in the event Samorga closes the Site or changes the domain, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or transferee of such business or assets, including to Samorga. We process your personal information in these circumstances because it is in our legitimate interests to ensure our business/the Site can continue to be operated. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the relevant buyer or transferee of our business/the Site may not be able to provide services to you.
- Regulators/ Authorities/ Enforcement Agencies: we may disclose your personal information wherever required to comply with applicable laws or an order of a court of competent jurisdiction or a government or regulatory body’s lawful requests for information.
Where your personal information is shared with third parties, we will use appropriate security measures to safeguard such information against unauthorised use or accidental loss, damage or destruction. We will share the minimum amount of personal information necessary to fulfil the purposes of processing.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device. We only use (and store) non-essential cookies on your browser or device if you provide your consent.
|Cookie Name||Company Name||Description||Duration|
|_ga, _gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users and for Google remarketing to show you tailored advertising. ()||Between 24 hours and 2 years depending on the type of cookies used|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute from set/update|
Some Internet browsers offer what often is referred to as a “do not track” mechanism for browser users to automatically signal privacy preferences to websites that they visit. The Site does not currently respond to do-not-track-signals. If you would like to use your browser to restrict the placement of cookies on your device, you may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
We may use Google Analytics, a third party provider of analytics tools, or a similar third party service to analyze information about visits to the Site. For additional information about Google Analytics, how it uses information, and how you can opt-out of Google Analytics please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Where we store your data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers which are based both in South Korea and outside of South Korea
When we share your information with our third-party data processors for marketing purposes, they may store your data within or outside South Korea
Whenever we transfer your personal information outside of South Korea, we ensure it receives additional protection as required by law. To keep this Policy as short and easy to understand as possible, we haven’t set out the specific circumstances when each of these protection measures are used. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail on this.
How long we keep your data for
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it to ensure that we can assist you should you have any questions, feedback or issues. We also reserve the right to retain your personal information for longer than this, to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations.
The circumstances where personal data must be retained by law are set out below. During this period, we store the personal data as required by law and do not use this information for any other purpose.
- Records on contract or subscription withdrawal: 3 years
- Records on payment and supply of goods: 3 years
- Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years
- Records on distribution of electronic documents through authorised electronic addresses: 10 years
- Login records: 3 months
Destruction of Personal Information
We retain personal data only for as long as we have a lawful purpose to use it. When we no longer need to use it, we securely destroy it. The procedure and method of destroying personal information is as follows.
- Destruction Procedure: We select the personal data that is required to be destroyed and destroy it with the approval of our data protection officer.
- Destruction Method: We destroy personal data recorded and stored in the form of electronic files so that the records cannot be reproduced, and destroy personal data recorded and stored in paper documents by shredding or incineration.
Measures to Ensure Safety of Personal Information
We take the following measures (among others) to ensure the safety of personal data:
- Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans and regular employee training.
- Technical measures: Management of access rights such as personal data processing systems, installation of access control systems, encryption of unique identification data and use of security programs.
- Physical measures: Access controls.
Your rights under data protection laws
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- suspend our handing of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You can exercise any of the above rights by contacting us via email at email@example.com. Our security procedures mean that we may need to request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you in response to any request.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Personal Information Protection Commission, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in South Korea. If you are based in a European Union member country, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here. If you are located outside of these locations and require assistance, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
How to get in touch
Should you need to contact us please email us at email@example.com
We have a designated data protection officer to take full responsibility for the handling of personal data and to deal with complaints and queries from data subjects related to personal data processing.
Data Protection Officer
Name : [ ]
Position: [**** Director]
Contact: [phone number], firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact the data protection officer for all personal information protection related enquiries, complaints, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using our services.
About SHILOH TRADING CO., LTD.
Shiloh Trading co., LTD is a Korean corporation with its principal place of business at 41, CENTUM 5-RO NSN BLDG, 302HO BUSAN-SI HAEUNDAE-GU 48059, SOUTH KOREA
We may suspend or withdraw the Site
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or error free. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business or operational reasons.
You must keep your user account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of the Site security procedures and/or to set up and operate an account on the Site (“Login Details”) you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose such information to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you is aware of your Login Details, you must promptly notify us by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com
How you may use material on the Site
Shiloh Trading co., LTD grants you a limited, non-transferable right of access and use for non-commercial purposes the Site. Such access shall enable you to use the Site for informational purposes only. This right of access shall not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Shiloh Trading co., LTD or our clients or affiliates without our prior express written consent.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights used in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other laws. All rights in such intellectual property rights are reserved.
Reliance upon information on the Site
The content we place on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Although we do our best to update the information on the Site, we cannot guarantee that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Links to other websites
Where the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over those resources, and such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or of any information you may obtain from them.
Linking to the Site
You may link to the Site home page, provided you do so on a website and/or social media account that is owned by you, in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our or any one or more of our clients’ reputation or goodwill or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement with us or any of our clients where none exists, and we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website to which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Site content standards set out below.
Site content standards
The Site content standards apply to any and all material which you upload to the Site.
You must comply with, and adhere to, the Site content standards at all times.
A contribution to the Site must be accurate (where it states facts), genuinely held (where it states opinions), and comply with applicable law.
A contribution must not:
- be defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party or be in contempt of court;
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the contribution emanates from Shiloh Trading co., LTD, if this is not the case;
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites; or
- breach any applicable laws.
Uploading content to the Site and our use of the same
When you upload or post content to the Site, you agree that we, any of our other users and any third party review platform/operator, will have a licence to use, store and copy that content for free.
You agree that we have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site infringes their rights.
We may remove any content if, in our opinion, it does not comply with the Site content standards.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
User generated content on the Site
The Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, which have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users of the Site may not, therefore, necessarily represent views or values of Shiloh Trading co., LTD.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users to the Site, please contact our customer services team at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our use of your personal information
We will only use your personal information in accordance with the terms of our Private Policy
Prohibited uses of the Site
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable laws. You must not use the Site:
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Site content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs/material or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, including the equipment it is stored on, or software used to provide it.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other programs/material or computer code that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored/hosted or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
Exclusion of Warranty & Limitation of Liability
Shiloh Trading co., LTD. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE AND AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Shiloh Trading co., LTD DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THE SITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Shiloh Trading co., LTD. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM IT ARE SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Shiloh Trading co., LTD. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES REGARDING (1) THE OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, OR (2) THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION AND THAT MAY NOT BE LIMITED BY THESE TERM, PROVIDED HOWEVER YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU WAIVE ANY SUCH STATUTORY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
Shiloh Trading co., LTD. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Shiloh Trading co., LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGES, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT FOUND THEREIN.
The exclusion of warranty and limitation of liability set forth above shall: (i) only apply to the extent permitted by law; and (ii) not apply to: (A) liability resulting from our gross negligence or wilful misconduct and (B) death or bodily injury resulting from our acts or omissions.
SHILOH TRADING CO., LTD. and its clients’ trademarks
“Shiloh Trading co., LTD” is a registered trademark of Shiloh Trading co., LTD IP Limited and is used under license by us. Our clients are the owners or licensors of their trademarks which are shown on the Site (and which we have a licence to use). You are not permitted to use the “Shiloh Trading co., LTD” trademark or any of our clients’ trademarks.
You can contact our customer services team at any time by email at email@example.com
Terms of Sale
Terms & Conditions of Sale for Samorga
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR GOODS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
About SHILOH TRADING CO., LTD.
Shiloh Trading co., LTD is a Korean corporation with its principal place of business at 41, CENTUM 5-RO NSN BLDG, 302HO BUSAN-SI HAEUNDAE-GU 48059, SOUTH KOREA
This site is operated by Shiloh Trading co., LTD. in Korea as authorised by Shiloh Trading co., LTD
When you make a purchase from Samorga (the “Site”) the legal contract is between you and Shiloh Trading co., LTD
These terms and conditions of sale (“Terms of Sale”) apply to any purchase you make on the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale and confirm that you are at least 19 years old. If you do not agree to these Terms of Sale or you are not at least 14 years old, you must not use the Site to make a purchase from us.
We may change these Terms of Sale from time to time and you should check them regularly. The date of the last update is shown at the beginning of these Terms of Sale.
Prices for goods available for purchase on the Site are presented to you when you place your order. We take care to price goods accurately. Although unlikely, it is possible that a pricing error may occur but may reject any orders placed that were priced incorrectly. If this occurs, we will notify you promptly.
When you receive an order acknowledgement email, we’re busy confirming your order is in stock and all the details are correct. The contract between us doesn’t form until we’ve completed these checks and taken payment, following which you’ll receive an order confirmation email.
The total price payable for your order may include any applicable:
- VAT, goods and services or other sales tax chargeable on the sale, and may also include our estimate of import duty, customs clearance fees and other costs likely to be incurred in connection with importing your order; and
- shipping and handling fees.
Order pricing totals are guaranteed, meaning the amount you pay will not exceed the price presented on the Site and accepted by you when you placed your order.
Our prices don’t include any charges made by the payment provider you choose to use (such as PayPal or bank fees).
We take reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of goods appearing on the Site are correct.
Images and measurements on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. Whilst we do our best to portray goods on the Site accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements are approximate and colour representation and reproduction are dependent upon publishing processes and the set-up of the device upon you’re using. If you have any questions about product, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org
Any order placed by you on the Site constitutes an offer by you to us to purchase the goods that are the subject of such order.
Your contract with us is formed when we take your payment using your chosen payment method. You will then receive an order confirmation email from us.
We are not obliged to accept your order and may decline your order for any reason. We will notify you by email if we are unable to accept your order.
Ownership to goods
Ownership and title to the goods you purchase via the Site will transfer from Shiloh Trading co., LTD to you, at the time the relevant parcel(s) containing some or all of the goods you ordered are tendered to the relevant carrier and in that carrier’s custody or care to be delivered to you. The transfer of ownership and title to you needs to happen in this way so we can make sure all taxes, duties and shipping charges are dealt with in the way we agreed when you placed your order.
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only, may be subject to change and cannot be guaranteed. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) if delivery takes place at any time other than the estimated date for delivery.
We will notify you if we become aware that delivery of your goods may be significantly delayed beyond the estimated delivery date; in such circumstances you may cancel your order and request a full refund.
Shipping and importation
If you place an order that requires us to facilitate the import of one or more goods to your delivery address:
- you are the importer of record for any goods you purchase, and you are responsible for ensuring that your use and import of such goods complies with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- you acknowledge that your order may be subject to import duties and taxes;
- you authorize a licensed customs broker chosen by us to act as your agent and to deal with foreign revenue authorities to clear your goods, account for duties and taxes on your behalf, return your goods, and if applicable, prepare and submit refund claims on your behalf for any goods that you return; and
- you agree that any purchases you make from the Site are strictly for non-commercial use, and that you are not permitted to resell any goods. Further, by purchasing from the Site you confirm that the items you are purchasing via the Site will not be re-exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws.
We accept the return of goods purchased from us on the Site for credit, refund, exchange or replacement, subject always to our Returns Policy.
The Returns Policy applies only to orders placed on the Site, and not to orders you may have placed directly with Urban Outfitters Korea or any other franchisee or reseller of Urban Outfitters Korea on any other website.
Unfortunately, if you change your mind, you cannot return/cancel your order for:
- opened or used cosmetic goods, underwear/lingerie, hosiery, swimwear, pierced earrings and other pierced body jewellery or any other applicable goods, due to health and hygiene reasons (including underwear/lingerie, hosiery and swimwear where the hygiene strips or garment tags have been removed and/or if the item is soiled, due to health and hygiene reasons (such items should be tried on over underwear to ensure compliance with this provision));
- fragrances once their original packages have been opened;
- goods personalised for you or made to order, due to the bespoke nature of these goods; or
- goods which are otherwise no longer in a re-saleable state/condition.
Statutory rights. Your mandatory legal rights are not affected by these Terms of Sale.
Breach of these Terms of Sale. We do not exclude or limit our liability to you if it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud, or breach of your mandatory consumer rights. We only supply goods and services for domestic and private use.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS OF SALE, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
Applicable law. These Terms of Sale are governed by the laws of South Korea and the courts of South Korea will have jurisdiction over any claim.
Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms of Sale and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Sale.
You can contact our customer services team at any time by email at email@example.com